October 19, 2014

Vintage Saturdays

vi9 7 

 While everybody around me on the streets was wearing jeans, light boots, grey/black/brown jackets and scarves in the same colors, I was like a snowdrop flower emerged from a long boring and hard winter. To me, it was a great weather to still wear dress shoes and colorful skirts even though a cold wind was blowing here and there, but one could feel the warm sun and the fresh air of Fall. 
 I tend to enjoy this season as much as I can, by even wearing pretty clothes and drinking hot delicious coffees in elegant interiors. That's how my Saturday was like.
 Don't deny the fact that every woman desires to feel like an aristocrat and you can make time to feel like a noble lady if you find the right places. I guess I was influenced by Kate Morton's "The house at Riverton" and wanted to recreate the book's mood a bit. 
Have you read it?

  vi9 8vi9 5 vi9 2 vi9 4 vi9 6
vi9 1 Wearing: thrifted skirt and belt, ASOS shoes, Meli Melo rings, gifted earrings,H&M thrifted sweater.

4 comments:

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!