July 19, 2016

Medieval romance

medieval romance

Welcome to my castle!

Right, I wish I could live in one, I bet it would be beyond fabulous, but since you and me do not have that luxury, we can only dream right?
And so I dreamt and to bring this little dream to life, I needed a pretty dress and a very old citadel. Lucky for me, we have one here in my hometown and look at how perfectly it goes with this amazing, romantic and sort of medieval looking dress!

I really felt like a princess among all the tourists, and even though I broke one of my shoes and a heavy storm was coming (as you can see from the dark blue background) I had fun taking these photos!

You can find the dress at Zaful and you can be a princess in a modern age too!

medieval romance6 medieval romance7 medieval romance4 medieval romance3 medieval romance9 medieval romance8 medieval romance5 medieval romance2


Wearing: Zaful dress, no name shoes, vintage earrings

20 comments:

  1. Girllll you are killing this look! I love that dress and your hair is gorg. ❤️

    XO Jenn
    http://www.jennsemble.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce draguta e rochia, chiar pare de printesa! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl! Your style is so unique, and perfectly suits you! Love this and the backdrop is too beautiful!
    -Kate // www.classyandkate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect dress for this setting. So gorgeous!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely look like a princess! You look beautiful!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your pictures are so beautiful.You look like a princess in a castle.Beautiful dress and I love your hair.
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you totally and utterly fit the part of a princess in a castle! This dress is stunning on you and I love how you styled your hair to fit the outfit. Such an amazing backdrop and gorgeous photos! xoxo, Christine
    http://dailykongfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a stunning look! Amazing shots!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com
    www.instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous look, the dress is amazing and the pictures are fab.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look like an angel! So pretty!

    Mischelle
    http://www.nowthatschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely perfect! What a stunning look! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous dress girl you look so beautiful!

    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely dress! I love the embroidered detail. Your hair is just perfect - even the color against the dress. :) Stunning, babe.

    Xo,
    Miki
    http://mikialamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything is perfect on you..! Gorgeous!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking like a princess!
    Xo
    Jeanie
    www.thefashionlotus.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look like a Disney princess!! I can't get over how insanely perfect all of these photos are! Just WOW..

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are such a living doll. You look super gorgeous darling. Your dress is perfect on you! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look absolutely fantastic in that gorgeous dress! :)

    Love the colour.. love how it looks on you! And I love those heels! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!